Department Of Women & Child Development Recruitment: Department Of Women & Child Development has issued a notice for the recruitment of various vacant posts. In order to fill the vacant posts, it has asked the Indian Citizens to fill up the application forms and submit them online on or before the last date mentioned below. The recruitment is for the 187 Posts Of Coordinator, Office Messenger, etc. more details are mentioned over here.
Notification For Department Of Women & Child Development Recruitment:
|Name of the Department||Department Of Women and Child Development|
|Name of the Job||Coordinator, Office Messenger, etc.|
|Number of vacancies||187|
|Last Date to apply||31 May 2020|
Total Vacancy Details Of Department Of Women & Child Development Recruitment :
Department Name: Department Of Women and Child Development
Name of The Posts:
- Consultant(Planning & Monitoring) – 01
- Consultant(Health & Nutrition) – 01
- Consultant(Capacity Building) – 01
- Accountant – 01
- Project Associate – 01
- DEO – 01
- Peon – 01
- District coordinator – 10
- District Project Assistant – 10
- Block coordinator – 84
- Block Project Assistant – 76
Last Date to Apply: You have to post your application forms on or before 31 May 2020.
Educational Qualifications: Applicant should have done 10th/Diploma or Degree in CS/IT/Graduation/PG in the concerned field/CA from a recognized university/ institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates have to pass the personal interview to get selected for this post.
- Consultant – Rs.30000 per month
- Accountant – Rs.25000 per month
- Project Associate – Rs.25000 per month
- DEO – Rs.19572 per month
- Peon – Rs.16341 per month
- District coordinator – Rs.25000 per month
- District Project Assistant – Rs.19572 per month
- Block coordinator – Rs.20000 per month
- Block Project Assistant – Rs.19572 per month
Application Fees: No updation is given by DWCD regarding the application fee structure.
Age criteria: Applicant age should be between 27 years and 55 years for all the posts mentioned in this recruitment.DWCD Officials will give more age relaxation to reserved category applicants.
Official Website: www.wcddel.in
Application Process for Department Of Women & Child Development Recruitment:
- Those who want to apply on any post under this recruitment should visit the official website and download the application form.
- Now fill the application form in the prescribed format laid by DWCD and attach the documents required in digital format.
- Mention the post you are applying in Bold letters and upload your photo and signature.
- Submit it before the last date.
NOTE: To know more about this recruitment read the official notice on the official site and keep an updation regularly for more updates.