Department of Urban Development & Housing Recruitment: Department of Urban Development & Housing has liberated a job vacancy for this year. The department intends to hire desirable and energetic aspirants for engagement as “City Manager” to fill up the 163 various posts. If you are interested in DUDH recruitment and want to apply for the same then read this job recruitment notice to know the eligibility criteria and various details regarding the City Manager recruitment.
Department of Urban Development & Housing Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Department of Urban Development & Housing|
|Name of the Job||City Manager|
|Number of Vacancies||163|
|Last Date to Apply||27th May 2020|
Department of Urban Development & Housing Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Department of Urban Development & Housing
Name of The Posts: Department of Urban Development & Housing Recruitment is for the 163 City Manager posts.
Educational Qualifications: Job opportunists who are applying for this job should have done an MBA or PG Degree /Diploma in Public Administration or PG Degree in Town
Manager/ Planning and development from recognized Institution / University.
Last Date To Apply: The final date for submission of application form is 27th May 2020.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in an online computer-based test, merit list, and proper document verification.
- For the post of City Manager, chosen candidates will get Rs. 40,000 per month.
Application Fees: All category candidates have to pay Rs.2200 as an application fee.
Age criteria: Male aspirants should be in the range of 18 – 37 years and female aspirants should be in the range of 18 – 40 years. Further age exemption will be given to reserved category by the Department of Urban Development & Housing.
Official Website: For more updates regarding this recruitment, visit urban.bih.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for Department of Urban Development & Housing Recruitment:
- Job opportunists need to go to urban.bih.nic.in and open the notification regarding this recruitment.
- For filling up online application form first of all click on the link “Click here for Registration”.
- Fill the application form and attach a passport size photograph, resume, photocopies of mark sheets, experience certificates, other credentials, etc.
- Also, attach the latest photograph and digital signature in jpeg format.
- Submit the application form before the last date.
NOTE: to get more information about this recruitment you need to visit the above mentioned official site of the Department of Urban Development & Housing.