Department of Revenue Rehabilitation & Disaster Management Recruitment: Department of Revenue Rehabilitation & Disaster Management has liberated a job vacancy for this year. The department intends to recruit desirable and skilled Professional Graduate for engagement on a full-time basis on the vacant 24 posts. The submission of the application is through an offline medium via registered post. Read this full job advertisement to know the eligibility criteria and various details regarding this recruitment.
Department of Revenue Rehabilitation & Disaster Management Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Department of Revenue Rehabilitation & Disaster Management|
|Name of the Job||Professional Graduate|
|Number of Vacancies||24|
|Last Date to Apply||15 June 2020|
Department of Revenue Rehabilitation & Disaster Management Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Department of Revenue Rehabilitation & Disaster Management
Name of The Posts:
- Professional Graduate – 24
Educational Qualifications: Job opportunists who are applying for this job should have done Graduation in any discipline of Engineering Master’s Degree in any discipline including geography, mathematics, or statistics from a well-known institute/college/university.
Last Date To Apply: The final date for submission of application form is 15 June 2020.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: A mountainous amount of Rs. 50,000/- per month will be given for the post of Professional Graduate.
- General/OBC category applicants will pay Rs.800 as an application fee.
- SC/ST candidates are liable to pay Rs.300 as an application fee.
Age criteria: Candidate seeking this job opportunity should not below 25 years and above 37 years as on 0.1 0-4.2020.
Official Website: For more updates regarding this recruitment, visit https://revenue.punjab.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Department of Revenue Rehabilitation & Disaster Management Recruitment:
- Job opportunists need to go to https://revenue.punjab.gov.in and open the notification regarding this recruitment.
- Fill the application form according to the guidelines given by HAL and attach a passport size photograph, resume, photocopies of mark sheets, experience certificates, other credentials, etc.
- Post the application form before the last date to the below-mentioned address Director Disaster Management, Punjab, Room No. 3, Third Floor, Punjab Civil Secretariat Building, Sector – 1, Chandigarh before 15 June 2020.
NOTE: To get more information about this recruitment you need to visit the above mentioned official site.
|Private & Government Jobs Opportunities|
|Railway Jobs||Bank Jobs|
|Teaching Jobs||Defence Jobs|
|Private Jobs||Government Jobs|
|Police Jobs||International Jobs|
|SSC Jobs||Court Jobs|
|We are updating all sarkari & Government jobs here on Daily basis|