Department of Posts Recruitment 2020: Department of Posts has issued an official advertisement for the recruitment of candidates for filling 2223 vacancies for various posts of Gramin Dak Sewak, Junior Account, Postal Assistant, Sorting Assistant, Postman, Staff Car Driver. Applications for the recruitment are to be filled online on www.indiapost.gov.in or offline as per the specified format post wise. Make sure to apply for the recruitment as specified.
Department of Posts Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Department of Posts|
|Name of the Job||Gramin Dak Sewak, Junior Account, Postal Assistant, Sorting Assistant, Postman, Staff Car Driver|
|Number of Vacancies||2223|
|Last Date to Apply|
Department of Posts Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name:Department of Posts
Name of The Posts:
- Gramin Dak Sewak (West Bengal Circle)-2021
- Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant (Gujarat Circle)-52
- Postman/ Mail Guard (Gujarat Circle)-47
- MTS (Gujarat Circle)-45
- Staff Car Driver (MMS Mumbai)-14
- Junior Accountant (Karnataka Postal Circle Assistant)-02
- Postal Assistant (Karnataka Postal Circle Assistant)-11
- Sorting Assistant (Karnataka Postal Circle Assistant)-04
- Postman (Karnataka Postal Circle Assistant)-27
Educational Qualifications:Candidates must have passed Class 10th/ 12th/ Graduation Degree from a recognized board or university.
Selection Procedure: The selection of the candidates will be done only on the basis of Merit List/ Driving Test/ Assessment as per the criteria specified for post concerned.
Pay Scale: Pay scale of the candidates will be as follows:
- Post 1: 12,000-14,500/-per month
- Post 2,6-8: Rs.25,500-81,100/-per month
- Post 3,9: Rs.21,700-69,100/-per month
- Post 4: Rs.18,000-56,900/-per month
- Post 5: Rs.19,900/-per month
Application Fees: Candidates need to pay application fee as per the specified criteria only.
Age criteria: Age of the candidates must be as per the specified criteria:
- Post 1: 18-40 years
- Post 2-3,5-9: 18-27 years
- Post 4: 18-25 years
Official Website: www.indiapost.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Department of Posts Recruitment 2020:
- Post 1: Fill online form on www.indiapost.gov.in and pay the fee followed by uploading documents and submission of the form.
- All Others: Offline form as per specified format is to be filled and photo and copies of academic certificates are to be attached with form along with fee receipt if required and after that same is to be sent to: Post 2-4: Assistant Director, Postal Services, O/o Chief Post Master General Gujarat Circle, Khanpur, Ahemdabad-380001 Post 5: Concerned Divisional Office Post 6-9: Assistant Director, O/o Chief Post Master General, Karnataka Circle, Bengaluru-560001
NOTE: Applicants need to check all the details provided above and make sure to apply for the recruitment for desired post for which you are eligible in the specified mode by the following dates:
- Post 1: 18/03/2020
- Post 2-4: 20/03/2020
- Post 5: 30/03/2020
- Post 6-9: 16/03/2020