Mail Motor Service Recruitment 2019: Mail Motor Service, Koti has published official notification for the recruitment of 06 Vacancies of Staff Car Driver. The person wants to join the organization can do it by following the procedure of Offline application. The due date of offline application is the 14th of August 2019. The applicant can get the application format from the official web page. No form will be accepted after the due date. To know the other relevant factors of the post, let’s check the below-given paragraph.
Mail Motor Service Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Mail Motor Service, Koti|
|Name of the Job||Staff Car Driver|
|Number of vacancies||06|
|Last Date to apply||14th of August 2019|
Mail Motor Service Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Mail Motor Service, Koti
Name of The Posts:
- Staff Car Driver – 06
Last Date to Apply: 14th of August 2019
Educational Qualifications: The interested and skilled candidate should have 10th from the authorized board.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Written Exam and Driving Test.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package i.e. 19900/- per month.
Application Fees: No fees are required to apply for the post.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-27 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 14th August 2019.
Official Website: www.indiapost.gov.in
Important Instructions to Apply for Mail Motor Service, Koti Recruitment 2019:
- Applicants are required to fill the application form offline on the paper in the same format as given on the website.
- Fill the exact and authentic details in the form as per the instructions.
- Fix the photocopies of essentials documents along with the application form.
- Then post the form to the following address after a proper checkout. The Manager, Mail Motor Service, Koti, Hyderabad – 500095.
- Keep the xerox copy of the application form for further reference.