Department Of Post Kerala Recruitment: Kerala Post Department has liberated a job notification for this year. The department has 01 vacancies of Consultant in Chief PMG’s Secretariat open which need to be filled by eligible Central Government Employee retired from the post of Sr.Private Secretary. The applications need to submit via email to the email id mentioned below on or before 30 May 2020.
Department Of Post Kerala Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Department Of Post Kerala|
|Name of the Job||Consultant|
|Number of Vacancies||01|
|Last Date to Apply||30 May 2020|
Department Of Post Kerala Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Department Of Post Kerala
Name of The Posts: Consultant in Chief PMG’s Secretariat – 01
Last Date to Apply: The last date for submission is 30 May 2020.
Educational Qualifications: Candidates seeking this job should have passed their metric/10th with proficiency in local language from a recognized board/institute/university.
- Candidates seeking this job should have been a retired Government Servant.
- The candidate should have worked for a minimum period of three years in Level 9 of the pay matrix in Stenographer Grade.
- The applicants should possess a working knowledge of computers.
Selection Procedure: Experience and qualifications will be the basis of the selection of candidates.
Pay Scale: An attractive pay of Rs.26,550 + prevailing DA per month will be given for Consultant Post.
Application Fees: No application fee is asked by the Department to apply for this recruitment.
- The age of the applicants seeking this job should be less than 65 years.
- Relaxation in age limit will be given to candidates belonging to reserved categories as per the UP Department of Post Officials.
Official Website: www.indiapost.gov.in
How To Apply For Department Of Post Kerala Recruitment Offline/Online-
- Check the official website www.indiapost.gov.in and look for the official link.
- Download the application form and fill it completely and correctly with all the details regarding your name, address, age, qualifications, birth certificate, etc.
- Also attach scanned copies of retirement notification, pension payment order, experience certificate.
- Attach your latest pp photo and sign the application form.
- Submit the application form to firstname.lastname@example.org by subject bearing ‘Application for a consultant in Chief PMG’s Secretariat’.
NOTE: This recruitment is for a period of one year and read the official notification by visiting the above mentioned official site to get more detailed information about this recruitment.