Department of Personnel Recruitment 2019: Department of Personnel Chandigarh invites Online applications for 404 Vacant posts of Clerk, Steno Typist. Applications are expected from the desired and eligible candidates. The last date of application is 21st October 2019. The application will be submitted through the portal. For further information read the notification given below.
Department of Personnel Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Department of Personnel, Chandigarh|
|Name of the Job||Clerk, Steno Typist|
|Number of vacancies||404|
|Last Date to apply||21st October 2019|
Department of Personnel Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Department of Personnel, Chandigarh
Name of The Posts:
- Clerk – 356
- Steno Typist (English) – 48
Last Date to Apply: 21st October 2019
Educational Qualifications: Candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree and/or Certificate (ICT Skills Course) from the recognized university or institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Exam, Typing Test and Stenography Test.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs. 10300 to 34800/- per month with grade pay of Rs. 3200/-
- For GEN/OBC candidates Rs. 1000/-
- Rs. 500/- for SC/PH and PwD candidates.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-37 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01st January 2019.
Official Website: www.chandigarh.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Department of Personnel Recruitment 2019:
- Go through the portal of an organization and proceed further.
- The candidate should read the instructions there and fill the form.
- Details filled in the form must include particulars of the candidate name, address, qualifications, and other relevant information.
- Upload the necessary documents with the signature and photograph in the scanned form.
- Pay the fees and then submit the application through the portal before the due date of application.
- Keep the copy of the application filled in hard form to be required further.
NOTE: The applicant should read the latest notifications on the website time and again.