Department of Jails, Punjab Recruitment 2016 :- Department of Jails, Punjab has recently released recruitment notification for the Post of Jail Warders (Male) / Matrons (Female). There are 267 vacant seats for which candidate, who has Eligibility & Interested to apply, may apply online on or before 28.11.2016. Whole information regarding the Vacancy and Its Eligibility are mentioned below. Please read the Notification carefully before applying online for the various posts.
Department of Jails, Punjab Recruitment 2016
|Organization Name||Department of Jails, Punjab|
|Name of the Vacancy||Jail Warders (Male) / Matrons (Female)|
|Number of Posts||267|
|Last Dates to Fill Online Application||28th November 2016|
Department of Jails, Punjab Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details:
|S. No.||Name of the Posts by Discipline||No. of Posts|
Candidate should have passed Intermediate 10+2 level exam from the recognized Council or Institute. For more details please refer the official notification. And also candidate have taken Punjabi as a subject on his education time whether it is in Intermediate or in his graduation.
Candidates Age should be between 18 Years and 25 Years as on 01.01.2016. The upper Age Limit will be relaxed by 05 Years for SC/ST, 03 Years for OBC and 10 Years for PWD candidates as per extent rules of Government.
The Application Fee for this posts is Rs 100 for General and OBC Category Candidates, which is non-refundable Application Fee can be paid by net-banking / Debit Card/ Credit Card during submission of Online Application Form. No application fee for SC, ST, PWD, Ex-Servicemen & Women candidates.
Selection of the Candidates will be based on Physical Measurement Test (PMT) and Physical Screening Test (PST).
Physical Measurement Test (PMT):
- Male: Minimum Height required 5’7″ and Chest 33′ Unexpanded/ 34-1/2′ Expanded
- Dogras /Gurkhas(Male): Minimum Height required 5’4-1/2″ and Chest 33′ Unexpanded/ 34-1/2′ Expanded
Female: Minimum Height required 5’3″ and Weight 50Kg & above
Pay Scale For this post is Rs. 10,300/- to 34,800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 3200/-, besides DA, HRA & Other Allowances applicable as per Government norms.
How to Apply online for Department of Jails, Punjab Recruitment 2016:
For filling up the form candidate has to visit official website www.punjabpolicerecruitment.in
- Click On appropriate link and read instruction of filling application form online.
- Open link Apply Online and fill the application form which is like Part 1 registration.
- After the part 1 registration candidate will get the username and password on his contact no which is entered by him at the time of part 1 registration.
- Login and register part 2 in which you have to upload your recent photograph and signature.
- Complete the application form and submit it. Take a print out of application form and keep it with you for future preference.
Candidate who has eligibility and wanted to apply must remember these below mentioned date-
Starting date for submission of online application is 08.11.2016
closing date for submission of online application is 28.11.2016
closing date for deposit of Admission fee is 30.11.2016
Click here for ⇒ Recruitment Advt. & Apply Online
Candidates should carefully read the official notification for detail information of Department of Jails, Punjab Recruitment 2016- Apply here for 267 Warders/Matrons Posts, regarding Age limit, Educational qualification, Scale of Pay, Application fee, Procedure of Selection.