Department Of Health, Medical & Family Welfare Telangana Recruitment: Department Of Health, Medical & Family Welfare Telangana has announced a job recruitment vacancy for this year. Applications are invited from eligible and skilled candidates to fill up 2,157 posts of Staff Nurse on Outsourcing basis in Government Hospitals and to work in various Schemes of the Government initially for one year, extendable as per need. You can apply online for this recruitment on or before 6th April 2020.
Department Of Health, Medical & Family Welfare Telangana Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Department Of Health, Medical & Family Welfare Telangana|
|Name of the Job||STAFF NURSE|
|Number of Vacancies||2157|
|Last Date to Apply||6th April 2020|
Department Of Health, Medical & Family Welfare Telangana Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Department Of Health, Medical & Family Welfare Telangana
Name of The Posts:
- Palliative Care Staff Nurse – 82
- Mid-Level Health Providers (MLHP) Staff Nurse – 435
- Staff Nurse (DME Institutions) – 1640
Last Date to Apply: The last date for submission is 6th April 2020.
Educational Qualifications: Aspirants looking forward to this job should have done GNM (General Nursing and Midwifery) or B.Sc. Nursing from a recognized board/institute/university.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be done based on the Merit List.
- Candidates selected for the post of Palliative Care Staff Nurse will get an attractive pay of Rs.17000 per month.
- Candidates selected for all other posts will get an attractive pay of Rs.25000 per month.
Application Fees: No application fee is demanded for this recruitment.
Age criteria: Interested aspirants must be a minimum of 18 years of age and a maximum of 34 years of age. Relaxation in age limit will be given to candidates belonging to reserved categories as per organizational norms.
Official Website: www.health.telangana.gov.in
How To Apply For Department Of Health, Medical & Family Welfare Telangana Recruitment Offline/Online-
- All applications will be received online only. Please visit www.health.telangana.gov.in to access and fill up the application online.
- The applicant shall register his/her mobile number.
- Now fill the application form and attach the Caste Certificate, Physically Handicapped Certificate, Study Certificate, SSC or Equivalent Certificate, Photograph along with Signature.
- Now submit the application form before the due date.
NOTE: After submission of the application, the applicant will receive an Application Registration Number and the applicants are requested to note and save it properly for future purposes.