Department of Forests & Wildlife Chandigarh Recruitment: Department of Forests & Wildlife Chandigarh has come up with an exciting job opportunity for this year. The department invites applications from proficient and desirable and retired aspirants to fill up 20 Posts Of Forester, Forest Guard. The applications will be accepted online on or before 20 October 2020. You need to check the eligibility criteria, qualification criteria, and other details like pay scale, application fee, etc. regarding this recruitment before submitting online applications.
Department of Forests & Wildlife Chandigarh Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Department of Forests & Wildlife Chandigarh|
|Name of the Job||Forester, Forest Guard|
|Number of Vacancies||20|
|Last Date to Apply||20 October 2020|
Department of Forests & Wildlife Chandigarh Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Department of Forests & Wildlife Chandigarh
Name of The Posts:
- Forest Guard – 14 Posts
- Forester – 6 Posts
Last Date to Apply: Application form online submission has started from 29 September 2020 and will end by 20 October 2020.
Educational Qualifications: Candidates who have completed 12th with Physics, Chemistry as one of the subjects and who hold a diploma in Surveying/ Draughtsman (civil) are eligible to apply for this recruitment.
Selection Procedure: Merit List will be prepared to make a decision regarding their final selection.
- Forester – An attractive amount will be paid which is Rs 10300 – Rs.34800 per month+Grade pay of Rs.4400
- Forest Guard – The amount of salary will be the same as of Forester + Grade pay of Rs.3200.
Application Fees: You should check the official site of the Department of Forests & Wildlife Chandigarh to know this structure.
Age criteria: Applicant’s age should be less than or equal to 37 years and more than or equal to 18 years of age. More age relaxation will be given to OBC/SC/ST applicants.
Official Website: www.chandigarhforest.gov.in
How To Apply For Department of Forests & Wildlife Chandigarh Recruitment Offline-
- You need to go to the official website of the Chandigarh Forest Department mentioned above.
- Search for the advertisement regarding this recruitment.
- Once you got it, read all the information about the application process.
- Now, fill the application form and attach all your necessary documents.
- Also, attach your photo and signature.
- Submit it before the last date is gone.
NOTE: For more updates and information about this recruitment, you need to visit the official site of DFW, Chandigarh from time to time.