Department of Food Safety Recruitment: Here, a new job notification has been received by the Department of Food Safety to fill up the available 02 vacancies for the post of Technical Assistant, Driver posts. The candidates who are capable and perform the work with their full efficiency will be selected on the basis of their performance in written Exam, Personal Interview. The candidates are requested to check the syllabus of the exam on the official website of the organisation. For further details, visit the article mentioned below. The candidates are requested to fill the online application form within 30 days.
Department of Food Safety Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization
|Department of Food Safety
|Name of the Job
|Technical Assistant, Driver
|Number of vacancies
|Last day to apply
|within 30 days
Department of Food Safety Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name:Department Of Food Safety
Name Of The Posts:Technical Assistant, Driver
Number Of Posts:02
- Technical Assistant-01
The interested ones who are applying for the job should have 10th/ 12th from any recognized board/ university/ institute.
The Aspirants age should be in the range of 18 to 25 years. According to the organisational rules, age relaxation is applicable to the candidates of the reserved categories.
The desired candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Written Exam and Personal Interview.
Salary and Pay Scale:
Attractive salary packages per month will be offered to the selected candidates.
The desirous candidates are requested to fill the online application form within 30 days.
Official Website: www.delhi.gov.in
Instructions to apply for Department of Food Safety Recruitment 2018:
- The interested candidates have to visit the official website of the organisation.
- From there, start filling the online application form including your name, address, educational qualifications, age, etc.
- Upload your photograph and signature and take the printout of the application form.
- Along with this, attach the copies of the credentials demanded in the application form.
- In the end, post the application form on the specified address given on the official website of the organisation before the last date is over.
We have provided you information about the Department of Food Safety which is appropriate and best of our knowledge. For more future updates, visit the official website of the organisation time to time. Stay connected with us and we assure you that we will give more vacancies details timely.