Department Of Excise and Taxation Recruitment: We have a piece of good news for all the 10th pass candidates who are keen to work and hold a valid Driving License as the Department Of Excise and Taxation has announced various job vacancies this year for the post of Driver. The department demands skilled and deserving applicants to fill the 05 posts of Driver. The application form submission will be offline and the last date is decided as 13 November 2020.
Department Of Excise and Taxation Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Department Of Excise and Taxation|
|Name of the Job||Driver|
|Number of Vacancies||05|
|Last Date to Apply||13 November 2020|
Department Of Excise and Taxation Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Department Of Excise and Taxation
Name of The Posts:
- Driver – 05
Educational Qualifications: Job opportunists who are applying for this job should have done 10th from a recognized institute/university or board and should have a valid Driving License.
Last Date To Apply: The final date for submission of the application form is 13 November 2020 and the last date for form submission for remote area applicants is 23 November 2020
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be hired based on their performance in the written exam, Screening Test, and Driving skill test.
Pay Scale: A fixed and handsome amount per month will be given for Driver Post.
- Candidates of GEN/OBC/ BC/ EXSM of HP Candidates are liable to pay Rs.360 as an application fee.
- Candidates of SC/ST category, PH candidates will pay Rs.120 as an application fee.
Age criteria: The age limit prescribed for Driver posts enlisted in this Recruitment is 18-45 years counted from 1 Jan 2020. Further age relaxation will be given to reserved category applicants by the DET.
Official Website: hptax.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Department Of Excise and Taxation Recruitment:
- You should visit hptax.gov.in if you possess the necessary skills of Driver and open the notification regarding this recruitment.
- You should fill the application form and paste a passport size photograph on the form and attach your identity and age proof and DL photocopies.
- Pay the application fee according to your category and submit the form after rechecking all the details to Office Of The Commissioner of State and Excise Himachal Pradesh, Block No.30, SDA Complex, Kasumpti, Shimla – 09.
NOTE: To get more information about this recruitment you need to visit the above mentioned official site of DET.