DEO Puri Recruitment 2020: District Education Office Puri has invited applications for recruitment to be filled offline for recruitment for 08 vacancies of Junior Clerk cum Accountant, Class IV Employees. The candidates need to follow the format of the application form provided on www.puri.nic.in. The filled-in application forms are to be sent to the office address specified below by 20/03/2020.
DEO Puri Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||District Education Office Puri|
|Name of the Job||Junior Clerk cum Accountant, Class IV Employees|
|Number of Vacancies||08|
|Last Date to Apply||20/03/2020|
DEO Puri Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: District Education Office Puri
Name of The Posts:
- Junior Clerk cum Accountant-02
- Class IV Employees-06
Educational Qualifications: The minimum specified academic qualification must be possessed by the candidates applying for the recruitment. The criteria are Graduation for Post 1 and Class 10th for Post 2.
Selection Procedure: Merit List and Performance Test of the candidates will be held by the organization.
Pay Scale: Rupees 7,100 and Rupees 6,250 will be paid to the candidates.
Application Fees: The candidates of all the categories are to pay an application fee of Rupees 200.
Age criteria: Age of the candidates must be between the specified age limit of 21-32 years. Moreover, the candidates of reserved categories will also be provided with relaxation in the upper age limit.
Official Website: www.puri.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for DEO Puri Recruitment 2020:
- Go to the official website of District Education Office Puri i.e www.puri.nic.in.
- After that, download the format of application and take a print out.
- Fill the details in the application form and paste a passport size photo on the form.
- The candidates need to attach the copies of required academic qualification certificates with the application form.
- The application form must be sent to the following office address: The District Education Officer, Puri, Near Head Post Office-752001
NOTE: Make sure that the applications sent by you reach the office by 20/03/2020 as the applications received later than this will not be considered for the recruitment.