Delhi Police Recruitment: Delhi Police has announced to recruit for the post of “JE & Accountant”. The Delhi Police has 11 vacant seats. The detailed information regarding educational qualifications and age limits is given below. Eligible candidates may appear for examination by applying either Online or Offline mode. Eligible and desirous candidates must fill out the application form before 18 August 2022. Candidates are requested to please check all the details related to the vacancy in the below paragraph.
Delhi Police Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Delhi Police Housing Corporation Limited|
|Name of the Job||JE & Accountant|
|Number of vacancies||11|
|Last day to apply||18 August 2022|
Delhi Police Recruitment Total Vacancy Details
Name of the Post:
Number of vacancies: 11
Candidates must possess BE/BTech/BCom/BSC/or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university.
Also, Check the Latest Notification Teaching Job 2022
Candidates who are seeking to apply must consider that their age should be 53 years as on 01-07-2022.
Application for the said post is invited from country-wide and selection is based on a single-stage interview process. Candidates who are seeking opportunities must walk through an interview process. Candidates have to qualify for the interview after that shortlisted.
The application fee will not be applicable to this post.
Salary & Grade Pay
The candidate will get INR Rs 35000/- for Post 1 and Rs 30000 for Post 2, per month as salary after getting selected for that job.
Official Address: https://dphcl.org/
Last Date To Apply- 18 August 2022
Instructions to apply for Delhi Police Recruitment 2022:
- Candidates can apply via offline or online mode but the preferred mode is online.
- Visit the official website and select the career and opportunities section.
- Official website https://dphcl.org/.
- Click on the link to go to the official website.
- Click on the link and read all instructions, follow all instructions before filling out the application form.
- Must read all instructions before filling out the application form. After filling out the application form; attach it and your scanned photo and signature with the email id.
- Complete the application form and submit it. After submitting keep a hard copy of the application for your reference purpose and send one copy to the below address.
Email Address: email@example.com
Important Links to Follow for Delhi Police Recruitment 2022:
|Official Website Link||Check Here|
|Official Notification Pdf||Check Here|
|Application Form Pdf||Check Here|
Note: Candidates are requested to please double-check all the details from the official website before applying for Delhi Police Recruitment for 11 JE & Accountant Posts at www.spuwac.com.