Delhi District Court Recruitment 2019: There is a requirement for 771 efficient and able candidates to perform the job in Delhi District Court. The organization has the urgent requirement of the candidates for the vacant posts of Personal Assistant, Junior Judicial Assistant, and DEO. Applications are accepted by the organization up to 21st October 2019. To get more details about recruitment read the article given below carefully.
Delhi District Court Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Delhi District Court|
|Name of the Job||Personal Assistant, Jr. Judicial Assistant and DEO|
|Number of vacancies||771|
|Last Date to apply||21st October 2019|
Delhi District Court Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Delhi District Court
Name of The Posts
- Sr Personal Assistant – 41
- Personal Assistant – 555
- Junior Judicial Assistant – 161
- Data Entry Operator – 14
Last Date to Apply: 21st October 2019
Educational Qualifications: Candidate must have Graduation Degree/12th with Diploma (IT/Computer) from the recognized institute, university or board.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Objective Test, Descriptive Test, Skill Test, and Interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Level 8 – Post 1, Level 7 – Post 2, Level 5 – Post 3 and Level 4 – Post 4 per month.
- For GEN/OBC candidates Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/ST/PwD and EWS candidates Rs.500/-
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-27 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01st January 2019.
Official Website: www.delhidistrictscourts.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for Delhi District Court Recruitment 2019:
- Fill the online application form on the official page of the organization.
- Upload the documents mandatory by the due date of application.
- Scanned copies of signature and photograph must be uploaded too in the form
- Deposit the fees in the account of the organization in the prescribed manner.
- And at last, submit the application before the due date.
NOTE: It is necessary to visit the website to get the latest updates.