District Cooperative Central Bank Limited Recruitment 2019: We are very delighted to inform our readers about the recruitment planning on 71 Vacancies for the post of Staff Assistants/Clerks. The application mode will be online which has due date i.e., 08th July 2019. The candidate should read the notification mentioned below to know each and every aspect related to the post.
District Cooperative Central Bank Limited Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||District Cooperative Central Bank limited|
|Name of the Job||Staff Assistants/Clerks|
|Number of vacancies||71|
|Last Date to apply||08-07-2019|
District Cooperative Central Bank Limited Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: District Cooperative Central Bank Limited
Name of The Posts:
- Staff Assistants/Clerks – 71
Last Date to Apply: 08-07-2019
Educational Qualifications: It is essential to have a Graduation Degree from the recognized university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Online test and Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs. 11765 to 30305/- per month.
Application Fees: The applicant can get information about application charges from the website.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-30 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 31st March 2019.
Official Website: www.dccb-srikakulam.org
Important Instructions to apply for District Cooperative Central Bank Limited Recruitment 2019:
- Fill the Online application form on the website of the organization i.e. www.dccb-srikakulam.org
- Read the instructions given there and put the details in the particulars of the form.
- The details will consist of the name, address, qualifications, experiences, etc. of the applicant.
- Upload the signature and the passport size latest photograph in the form.
- Deposit the fees in the account of District Cooperative Central Bank Limited.
- Finally, submit the form and retain the print of it for future need.
NOTE: It is the duty of the candidate to go to the web page time to time for new updates related to the post.