CSL Recruitment 2019: Here we are with our latest job opportunity for you readers in Cochin Shipyard Limited. The Company has invited applications for recruitment on 50 vacancies for the post of Ship Draftsman Trainee. Applications can be filled on the website www.cochinshipyard.com till 02nd May 2019 online only. Read the instructions carefully before filling the online application.
CSL Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Cochin Shipyard Limited|
|Name of the Job||Ship Draftsman Trainee|
|Number of vacancies||50|
|Last Date to apply||02nd May 2019|
CSL Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Cochin Shipyard Limited
Name of The Posts:
- Ship Draftsman Trainee-50
Last Date to Apply: 02nd May 2019
Educational Qualifications: The Applicant must have passed 10th with Diploma in Engineering from a recognized board or university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the Written exam and Practical.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be paid Rupees 10500 (1st year) and 11500 (2nd Year).
Application Fees: The fee to be paid by candidates of General and OBC category is 100 rupees while all others are exempted.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-25 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 02-05-2019.
Official Website: www.cochinshipyard.com
Important Instructions to apply for CSL Recruitment 2019:
- Cochin Shipyard has invited applications from skilled and capable applicants who have to apply online on the website www.cochinshipyard.com and make sure to fill all the required details as per the certificates only.
- After that upload photo and signature of the candidate in the suggested format and size only.
- Pay the application fee online and submit the application finally after cross verification with the certificates.
- Make sure to keep a record of the online filled in form in soft or hard copy for future record.
NOTE: Do not send the hard copies to office as its not needed to be sent for recruitment purpose.