CSIR -CIMFR Recruitment: CSIR -Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research has liberated a job vacancy for this year. The institute intends to recruit hardworking and devotee aspirants for the 18 Posts Of Scientist. All the applications are invited offline via speed post or courier before 24 November 2020. If you are interested in the CSIR job and want to apply for the same then read this job advertisement to know the eligibility criteria and various details regarding this recruitment.
CSIR -CIMFR Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||CSIR -CIMFR|
|Name of the Job||Scientist|
|Number of Vacancies||18|
|Last Date to Apply||24 November 2020|
CSIR -CIMFR Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: CSIR -Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research
Name of The Posts:
- Mining Engineering: 08 Posts
- Chemical Engineering: 01 Post
- Chemistry: 02 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering: 03 Posts
- Geology: 02 Posts
- Environmental Science: 02 Posts
- Candidates seeking this job should have done M.E./M.Tech in Mining Engineering/Chemical Engineering/Ph.D. in Geology/Botany to apply for this recruitment.
Last Date To Apply: The final date is 24 November 2020 for the submission of the application form.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the Personal Interview and the decision made by the selection committee.
Application Fees: All applicants will pay Rs.100 as a non-refundable application fee through the SBI gateway.
Age criteria: The age limit for all the posts listed above is a maximum of 32 years. The institute will give age relaxation to reserved category applicants of 5 years to SC/ST and 3 years to OBC.
Official Website: For more updates regarding this recruitment, visit https://cimfr.nic.in/
Important Instructions to apply for CSIR -CIMFR Recruitment :
- Go to https://cimfr.nic.in/ and open the notice published regarding this recruitment.
- If you fulfill the eligibility criteria regarding qualifications and age limit, then you need to fill the application form with all the necessary documents like id proof, dob proof, mark sheets, etc after downloading and printing it on a high-quality paper.
- Pay the application fee as mentioned and submit it before the last date to get your entry listed to The Administrative Officer, Central Institute of Mining & Fuel Research, Barwa Road, Dhanbad – 826001 (JHARKHAND)
NOTE: You can follow the official site of CSIR to get more updates regarding this recruitment.
|Private & Government Jobs Opportunities|
|Railway Jobs||Bank Jobs|
|Teaching Jobs||Defence Jobs|
|Private Jobs||Government Jobs|
|Police Jobs||International Jobs|
|SSC Jobs||Court Jobs|
|We are updating all sarkari & Government jobs here on Daily basis|