CRPF Recruitment 2020: Central Reserve Police Force has invited online applications on www.crpf.gov.in for filling 1412 vacancies for the post of Constables to be filed latest by 06/03/2020. The details and instructions related to the recruitment and selection process have been provided here below to be read by all the candidates interested to apply and get the job.
CRPF Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Central Reserve Police Force|
|Name of the Job||Constables|
|Number of Vacancies||1412|
|Last Date to Apply||06/03/2020|
CRPF Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name:Central Reserve Police Force
Name of The Posts:
Educational Qualifications: Class 12th pass candidates are only eligible to apply for the recruitment.
Selection Procedure: Make sure that you qualify in the process of selection i.e Written Exam and Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: Salary of the candidates will be as per the norms set for the post-specific in the organization i.e Rupees 25,500-81,100/- per month.
Application Fees: Applicants will not have to pay any kind of fee for recruitment.
Age criteria: Candidates up to the age of a maximum of 32 years can apply for the recruitment.
Official Website: www.crpf.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for CRPF Recruitment 2020:
- The candidates need to apply by filling the application form online on www.crpf.gov.in.
- Details of the candidate must be filled only after getting the documents in hand.
- The candidates are exempted from the payment of fees so as not to pay.
- The academic certificates, passport size photo, and the sign of the candidate are to be uploaded as per the format and size specified by the organization.
- The candidates have to fill their applications only after cross verifying the details filled in the form with the qualification certificates of the candidate.
- In the end, the application form is to be submitted.
NOTE: The candidates will be able to apply and submit their applications starting from 10/02/2020 to 06/03/2020. So make sure to apply within the specified time as no application will be accepted outside the period specified at any cost.