CRPF AC Recruitment 2022: CRPF organization has announced the recruitment for 176 seats of Assistant Commanded. The person who is interested in the Central Reserve Police Force recruitment must go through the guidelines before applying.
The CRPF organization will start accepting the hard copy of the application form on 22 April 2022 and the closing date to submit the hard copy is 30 May 2022. Study the entire CRPF article for further details.
CRPF AC Recruitment 2022: Highlights
|CRPF -Central Reserve Police Force
|Starting Date to Apply Offline
|Last Date to Apply Offline
CRPF AC Recruitment 2022: Important Details
- For the 2018 Year- 30
- For the 2019 Year- 24
- For the 2020 Year- 40
- For the 2021 Year- 17
- For the 2022 Year- 65
The person should have done graduation degree from the recognized Institute or University for applying for CRPF recruitment.
Job Opportunity at RMC Recruitment 2022
|Maximum Age Limit For AC
|(15600-39100 + GP 5400) in Level-10
The CRPF organization will organize a written test, physical standard examination, physical efficiency examination, Medical examination, and document verification.
Go to the official website of CRPF AC for more details at @https://crpf.gov.in/.
Steps To Consider To Apply Offline For CRPF AC Recruitment 2022
- Visit the official website of the CRPF for AC recruitment and download the advertisement for the AC posts.
- The application form for the AC post is given in the advertisement.
- Study the details/job role, and eligibility carefully before applying for the post.
- Fill in the CRPF application form details like name, address, qualification, phone number, email id, etc.
- Submit the application fee for the CRPF recruitment and submit the AC application form with all the required docs/certificates/photos etc.
Important Links to Follow for CRPF AC Recruitment 2022:
|Official Website Link
|Official Notification Pdf
|Application Form Pdf
Note: Read the instructions/details carefully before sending the hard copy of the application form for CRPF AC Recruitment 2022.