Cotton Corporation of India Recruitment 2020: Cotton Corporation of India has issued an advertisement on its official website www.cotcorp.org.in asking for applications to be filled for recruitment for 01 vacancy for the post of Semi-Skilled/ Unskilled Staff by 18/03/2020. The candidates have to ensure to follow the specified instructions after reading the details provided below. We have made sure that all the details are provided accurately regarding the process of recruitment.
Cotton Corporation of India Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Cotton Corporation of India|
|Name of the Job||Semi-Skilled/ Unskilled Staff|
|Number of Vacancies||01|
|Last Date to Apply||18/03/2020|
Cotton Corporation of India Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Cotton Corporation of India
Name of The Posts:
- Semi-Skilled/ Unskilled Staff-01
Educational Qualifications: Class 10th/ 12th pass candidates can apply for the recruitment. Make sure to apply only if you are eligible.
Selection Procedure: Interview will be held by the organization to decide about the name of a suitable candidate to be recruited.
Pay Scale: Salary as per the rules and regulations will be paid to the candidate selected for the recruitment.
Application Fees: Applicants are not to pay any kind of application fee.
Age criteria: Age of the applicants must be as per the rules and regulations.
Official Website: www.cotcorp.org.in
Important Instructions to apply for Cotton Corporation of India Recruitment 2020:
- The applicants need to apply for Cotton Corporation of India in offline mode by filling the application form as per the format provided on www.cotcorp.org.in.
- Fill the details asked and then paste a photo on the form.
- The photo must be passport size with white background.
- The candidates need to sign on the form as asked.
- The filled-in application form along with self-attested copies of the required academic certificates are to be sent to the office address specified by the organization in the official notification.
NOTE: Applications must be submitted latest by 18/03/2020. No applicant will be allowed to apply after the said date.