Collectorate Recruitment 2021: Collectorate Garhwa has planned to make recruitment for the vacant posts of Junior Engineer, Accounts Clerk cum Computer Operator on 77 vacancies. The candidates should check whether they hold the required academic criteria as mentioned here under and thereafter, they can apply by filling up details on the application form given on the website. But don’t be late because 24th March 2021 is the due date and no application can be filled after the fixed date. Get further relevant details in the article below carefully.
Collectorate Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Posts Name||Jr Engineer, Accounts Clerk cum Computer Operator|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Jharkhand|
|Last Date To Apply||24 March 2021|
Collectorate Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
- Junior Engineer – 40
- Accounts Clerk cum Computer Operator – 37
Educational Qualifications: The candidates can apply if they had Engineering Diploma OR BA/B.Com/B.Sc with the desired score.
Age Criteria: Candidate’s age will be checked on-base date i.e. 01/01/2021, and if he has attained the age of more than 40 years, then he/she will be disqualified.
Application Fee: The applications must accompany the receipt proof of application charges Rs. 500/- OR 300/- depending upon the caste to which candidates belong.
Pay Scale: Payment made in lieu of work done to the selected candidate will be Rs. 17000/- (Post 01) and Rs. 10000/- (Post 02).
Selection Procedure: The basis of the applicant’s selection will be the performance in the Computer Knowledge Test followed by Merit List.
Important Details Regarding Collectorate Recruitment 2021–
The interesting thing about the application is that candidates can submit more than one application but the condition is that :
- Charges to be paid separately.
- A separate application for a separate post.
How To Apply Offline For Collectorate Recruitment 2021–
- Application format can be downloaded from the official website of the district collectorate i.e. https://garhwa.nic.in.
- Put the desired details in the application form with the photocopies of certificates affixed to it.
- Paste the new click photograph on the form and send the form after the details review to “Office of the District Panchayat Raj Officer, Garhwa, Collectorate Building Block – B, Ground Floor, Garhwa, Pincode – 822114” OR
- The application can be sent through mail address: [email protected]
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
Note: The applications should reach the specified address by 24/03/2021 ( 05:00 PM). No application will be accepted after it.