Collector Office Recruitment: All the job opportunists are informed that Collector Office has advertised a job notification for this year for Moti Daman. It wants to recruit proficient and capable candidates to 02 Posts Of Senior Consultant, Data Entry Operator. The applications will be invited offline for this recruitment on or before 25 August 2020. Interested aspirants looking forward to a secured career can apply after knowing eligibility criteria, and various details regarding this recruitment.
Collector Office Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Collector Office Moti Daman|
|Name of the Job||Senior Consultant, Data Entry Operator|
|Number of Vacancies||02|
|Last Date to Apply||25 August 2020|
Collector Office Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Collector Office Moti Daman
Name of The Posts:
- Senior Consultant – 01
- Data Entry Operator – 01
- Applicants applying for this recruitment should have done Graduation with Computer Course/Post Graduation from a recognized board /institute/university.
Selection Procedure: Personal Interview will be conducted to check the proficiency of applicants for both posts.
- Senior Consultant – A whopping amount of Rs.1 Lac per month will be given to chosen applicants.
- Data Entry Operator – A monthly salary of Rs.22000 will be given.
Application Fees: No application fee is to be paid to apply for this recruitment.
Age criteria: The candidates should be less than or equal to 65 years of age for the post of Senior Consultant and 35 years of age for the DEO post. More age relaxation will be given to reserved category applicants.
Official Website: daman.nic.in
How To Apply For Collector Office Recruitment Offline
- The application form for both the posts is available on the official site mentioned above.
- Download it on a high-quality paper.
- Enter all the correct and complete details in the application form.
- Attach all the needed documents and paste a photo in the column and sign it.
- Enclose all the documents in a single envelope and mention the post on the cover of the envelope you are applying to.
- Submit it before the last date to The Deputy Collector, Collectorate, Dholar, Moti Daman – 396220
NOTE: The application form needs to be sent via registered post before 25 August 2020 as no forms will be accepted thereafter.