Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment: This year’s number of vacancies is vacant in Cochin Shipyard Limited and it is seeking talented and intelligent aspirants to fill the vacant seats of Technician, Trade Apprentice, etc and for undergoing one year
Apprenticeship training under the Apprenticeship Act 1961. The number of vacancies is near 358 in number and the applications need to be submitted online on the official site of CSL https://cochinshipyard.com/ on or before 4 August 2020.
Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Cochin Shipyard Limited|
|Name of the Job||Technician, Trade Apprentice, etc.|
|Number of Vacancies||358|
|Last Date to Apply||4 August 2020|
Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Cochin Shipyard Limited
Name of The Posts:
Technician (Vocational) Apprentice
- Accounting & Taxation – 01
- Customer Relationship Management- 02
- Electrical & Electronic Technology – 01
- Food & Restaurant Management – 03
- Basic Nursing and Palliative care – 01Trade Apprentice
- Electrician – 07
- Fitter – 36
- Welder – 47
- Machinist – 10
- Electronic Mechanic – 15
- Instrument Mechanic – 14
- Draughtsman (Mechanic) – 06
- Draughtsman (Civil) – 04
- Painter (Genl) – 10
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle – 10
- Sheet Metal Worker – 47
- Shipwright Wood (Carpenter) – 20
- Mechanic Diesel – 37
- Fitter Pipe (Plumber) – 37
Last Date to Apply: The online application form submission has to take place till 4 August 2020 and the online submission starts from 15 July 2020.
Technician Apprentice – Applicants seeking this job should have completed Vocational Higher Secondary Education (VHSE) in the concerned vocation.
Trade Apprentice – Job applicants should have passed ITI (Relevant Trade) and should have a Certificate of NTC.
Selection Procedure: Qualification based marks will be the basis of the selection of candidates.
Technician Apprentice – A stipend of Rs.9000 per month will be given.
Trade Apprentice – A stipend of Rs.8000 per month will be given.
Application Fees: No application fee is asked by CSL to apply for this recruitment.
Age criteria: Age limit will be followed as per Apprenticeship Rules.
Official Website: https://cochinshipyard.com/
How To Apply For CSL Recruitment Offline/Online-
- Go to the Career Section on the CSL website.
- Search the notice related to this recruitment. Read the guidelines first.
- Now, fill the application form according to the instruction provided.
- Attach the documents asked by CSL.
- Submit it before 4th August 2020.
NOTE: This recruitment is open only for Kerala state applicants. You should visit the official site to get more updates.