Coal India Limited Recruitment 2019: Our mission to serve you with the latest updates on the employment notifications issued by the Government and Private Sector Institutions has led to presenting this article here for our readers.This time its from Coal India Limited which has 01 vacancy for the highly reputed post of Chairman and Managing Director. Interested applicants can apply by filling their application forms online on pseb.gov.in and the last date to apply is 10th July 2019.
Coal India Limited Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Coal India Limited|
|Name of the Job||Chairman and Managing Director|
|Number of vacancies||01|
|Last Date to apply||10th July 2019|
Coal India Limited Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Coal India Limited
Name of The Posts:
- Chairman and Managing Director-01
Last Date to Apply: 10th July 2019
Educational Qualifications: The minimum educational qualification to be possessed by every applicant is Graduation in any field from a recognized board or university. Above this,10-20 years experience in industry is a must to have.
Selection Procedure: Applicants will be shortlisted for Interview and then on the basis of Interview the final applicant to be posted will be decided.
Pay Scale: A lucrative package of Rupees 2,00,000-3,70,000/- will be paid to the deserving candidates.
Application Fees: Application fee is nil and need not to be paid by the applicants.
Age criteria: Age of the applicant must be 45 years as on 10th July 2019.
Official Website: www.pesb.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Coal India Limited Recruitment 2019:
- The Applicants are to log on to the official website www.pesb.gov.in and proceed with filling their details in the application online.
- After this,upload a recent passport size photo of the candidate and signatures must also be uploaded along with photo.
- Fee is not to be paid so go straight to submitting the application form after verifying the filled in details.
- Candidates are not supposed to send hard copies of their applications.
NOTE: Contact us for any kind of query or feedback regarding the job article. Suggestions are welcome.