CNP Recruitment: The Currency Note Press, Nashik has recently published a recruitment notice providing a golden opportunity to all candidates to work with them. They have announced vacancies for the posts of Welfare Officer, Supervisor & Other. There are a total of 149 vacancies for the posts advertised by the organization. Candidates have to take part in the screening process to get selected. To apply for the recruitment process, candidates have to submit online application forms before 25 January 2022. Other important details about the CNP Recruitment process such as the eligibility criteria, age limit, educational qualifications, pay scale, etc, are given in the article below.
CNP Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Currency Note Press, Nashik|
|Name of the Job||Welfare Officer, Supervisor & Other|
|Number of vacancies||149|
|Last Date to Apply||25-01-2022|
CNP Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Currency Note Press, Nashik
Name of the posts:
- Welfare Officer – 01
- Supervisor (Technical) – 15
- Supervisor Official Langauge- 01
- Secretarial Assistant-01
- Jr Officer Assistant-01
- Jr Technician Printing-104
- Jr Technician Workshop-21
Educational Qualifications: Candidates must hold an ITI certificate/ Diploma in engineering/ diploma or graduation degree from a recognized university/ institute to be eligible for the recruitment process.
Age Limit: Candidates should be aged between 18 – 30 years (both inclusive) (for post 1,2,3,4), 18-28 years (for post 5, 6), 18-25 years (for post 7) to be considered as eligible for the recruitment process. Candidates can find details about the age relaxation rules in the official advt.
Selection Procedure: Selection of candidates will be based on their performance in the written test/skill test to be conducted by the organization.
- For Post Number 1- Rupees 29740- 103000.
- For Post Number 2, 3, 4- Rupees 27600- 95910.
- For Post Number 5- Rupees 23910- 85570.
- For Post Number 6- Rupees 21540- 77160.
- For Post Number 7- Rupees 18780- 67390.
- For Gen/OBC/EWS candidates: Rs. 600.
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/ candidates: Rs. 200.
Official Website: www.cnpnashik.spmcil.com
Important Dates: Last date to submit the online application form is 25-01-2022.
Important Instructions to Apply for CNP Recruitment:
Go through the instructions given in the section below to know how to apply.
- Log on to the website of the org by entering the web address given above.
- Once on the section of the website displaying current openings, click on the link for the job you want to apply for.
- Fill the form that will be displayed to you.
- You have to fill the complete form with the correct info.
- Submit the form before the last date.
Important Links to Follow for CNP Recruitment 2022:
|Official Website Link||Check Here|
|Official Notification Pdf||Check Here|
|Apply Online Link||Check Here|
We have showcased all the information relevant to the CNP Recruitment process. Stay in the loop by visiting our website regularly.