Chhattisgarh PSC Recruitment: Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission has liberated a job vacancy for this year. The department is in search of talented and skilled aspirants to deploy them on the post of Assistant Geo-chemist. The recruitment is for particular Bilaspur. If you are interested in this recruitment, you need to apply online after knowing all the details regarding this recruitment by reading this notification completely.
Chhattisgarh PSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Assistant Geo-chemist|
|Number of Vacancies||01|
|Last Date to Apply||16 April 2020|
Chhattisgarh PSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Assistant Geo-chemist – 01
Last Date to Apply: The application form needs to be filed on or before 16 April 2020.
Educational Qualifications: Interested job contenders who are applying for this job should have done Postgraduation in relevant subject from a Recognised University/Institute/Board.
Selection Procedure: Applicants will be selected based on their proficiency in written test followed by personal interview.
Pay Scale: An attractive pay of Rs.56100 per month will be given to the selected candidates.
Application Fees An application fee to be paid is to be checked on the official site.
Age criteria: You need to check the official notification to know the age criteria.
Official Website: http://www.psc.cg.gov.in
How To Apply For Chhattisgarh PSC Recruitment Offline/Online-
- You need to visit to http://www.psc.cg.gov.in and open the link regarding this recruitment.
- Fill the application form and attach a passport size photograph, resume, photocopies of mark sheets, experience certificates, birth certificate, address proof, etc.
- Upload the latest colored passport size photograph and sign the application form.
- Submit it before 16th April 2020 to confirm your entry.
- Print the application form for future use.
NOTE: For any help regarding Online- Application you may call on HELPLINE NUMBERS 6268030939, 6268003264, 6263178414, 6268062129 (FROM 10:00 AM TO 07:00 PM).You can also get your queries clear through e-mail. All you have to do is email your queries to firstname.lastname@example.org