Central University of Jammu Recruitment: The Central University of Jammu has issued a recruitment notification for selecting 53 deserving candidates who can bear the responsibility of Teaching Positions staff. Candidates who want to apply and have the same qualification may apply for this recruitment. Candidates have to apply before the last date i.e. 07 December 2017 because no application will be accepted after that.
Central University of Jammu Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Central University of Jammu|
|Name of the Job||Teaching Positions|
|Number of vacancies||53|
|Last day to apply||07 December 2017|
Central University of Jammu Recruitment Total Vacancy Details
Name of the Post:
- Professor: 17 Posts
- Associate Professor: 33 Posts
- Assistant Professor: 03 Posts
Number of vacancies: 53
Name of the Department/ Centre:
- Centre for Comparative Religions and Civilizations: 03 Posts
- Centre for Molecular Biology: 03 Posts
- Department of Botany: 02 Posts
- Department of Chemistry and Chemical Sciences: 02 Posts
- Department of Computer Sciences & IT: 01 Post
- Department of Economics: 03 Posts
- Department of Educational Studies: 05 Posts
- Department of English: 02 Posts
- Department of Hindi & Other Indian Languages: 03 Posts
- Dept of Human Resource Management and Organizational Behaviour: 02 Posts
- Department of Marketing and Supply Chain Management: 03 Posts
- Department of Mass Communication and New Media: 02 Posts
- Department of Mathematics: 02 Posts
- Department of Nano Sciences and Materials: 02 Posts
- Department of National Security Studies: 04 Posts
- Department of Physics and Astronomical Sciences: 02 Posts
- Department of Public Policy and Public Administration: 03 Posts
- Department of Social Work: 03 Posts
- Department of Tourism and Travel Management: 03 Posts
- Department of Zoology: 03 Posts
Candidates who want to apply they must have Ph.D. for Post A, Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/ allied/ relevant disciplines, Master’s Degree for Post B, Master’s Degree with NET for Post C.
Candidates’ age should be between 18-27 years as on 10-12-2017. Age relaxation for SC/ ST/ PWD categories candidates is as per governments rule.
Candidates have to qualify for the interview after that candidate who has shortlisted from that has selected for the Job.
Candidates related to General and OBC categories have to pay INR Rs.500/- and no application fee for SC/ ST/ PWD categories candidates. The application fee will be paid through Demand Draft from any National/ Scheduled Bank in favor of Finance Officer, Central University of Jammu payable at Jammu.
Salary and Grade Pay:
Candidates who will select for the job they will get good salary according to the organization payroll.
Last Date for Receipt of Applications is 07-12-2017.
Instructions to apply for Central University of Jammu Recruitment 2017:
- Those who want to apply for this recruitment process, they have to download the application form
- The application form will be in prescribed format
- Read the instruction on how to apply for this recruitment.
- Fill the application form and proceed to next.
- Paste recent photo and signature in the place where it is recommended.
- Complete the application form
- Attach required documents along with it and send the application form with documents to the mentioned address.
Deputy Registrar (Admin-HRW), Central University of Jammu, Rahya-Suchani (Bagla), District Samba, Pin-181143, Jammu, J&K
So this is all we have about our latest recruitment named as the Central University of Jammu Recruitment for 53 Teaching Positions Posts