CPCB Recruitment: All the job opportunists in search of government jobs are notified that the Central Pollution Control Board has advertised a job notification for the 15 Posts Of Consultant. CPCB is inviting online applications from proficient and dedicated job seekers on or before 18 December 2020. If you are interested in CPCB recruitment and want to apply then read this full notification.
Central Pollution Control Board Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Central Pollution Control Board|
|Name of the Job||Consultant|
|Number of Vacancies||15|
|Last Date to Apply||18 December 2020|
Central Pollution Control Board Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Central Pollution Control Board
Name of The Posts:
- Consultant A – 03
- Consultant B – 04
- Consultant A/B – 08
Last Date to Apply: You can start filling the application form from now onwards and the last date is 18 December 2020.
Educational Qualifications: The applicants should possess B.E./ Master’s Degree in Environmental Science/Engineering/Management from a prestigious university/institute/college.
Selection Procedure: Aspirants will be selected based on their performance in the Personal Interview.
- Consultant A – Rs.60000 per month
- Consultant B – Rs.80000 per month
Application Fees: CPCB official site need to be checked to know this structure.
Age criteria: The applicants applying for Consultant A should be a maximum of 40 years while the applicants applying for Consultant B should be a maximum of 45 years. Relaxation in upper age limit will be given to candidates belonging to the reserved category as per CPCB norms.
Official Website: cpcb.nic.in
How To Apply For Central Pollution Control Board Recruitment Online-
- Interested candidates can go to the online application portal by clicking the website link of CPCB.
- You need to have a valid e-mail id and a valid mobile number for registration in the online application.
- You need to fill in the details of Marks, Percentage, Certificate Numbers, Year of Passing, Board/University details, etc. in the application form.
- You are also required to upload your photograph and signature in jpeg format.
- Submit the form.
NOTE:: The candidates must take a printout of the application form submitted.