Central Ground Water Board Recruitment: Central Ground Water Board has published a notice for this year regarding the hiring of Young Professionals and Consultants in various offices of Central Ground Water Board (CGWB), Department of Water Resources. The board demands intelligent and experienced candidates to enroll for the 62 posts of Young Professionals & Consultants. Applications are invited offline for this recruitment and this is a contractual job of 3 months.
Central Ground Water Board Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Central Ground Water Board|
|Name of the Job||Young Professionals & Consultants|
|Number of Vacancies||62|
|Last Date to Apply||25th April 2020|
Central Ground Water Board Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Central Ground Water Board
Name of The Posts:
1. Young Professionals – 48
2. Consultants – 14
Last Date to Apply: Job aspirants need to submit the offline applications on or before 25th April 2020.
- Applicants should hold a Masters degree (MSc/MS/MTech/MScTech or equivalent) in Geology/Applied Geology/Earth Science/ GeoScience/ Hydrogeology from a recognized university/institute/board.
- Applicants must have 10 years of working experience in the field of groundwater/hydrogeology for the post of Consultant.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be done through walk-in-interview.
- For the post of Consultant, candidates selected will get a handsome amount of Rs.1lac per month.
- For the post of Young Professional, candidates selected will get an appealing amount of Rs.45000 per month.
Application Fees: You are not supposed to pay any application fee to apply for this recruitment.
Age criteria: The maximum age limit for appointment of Young Professionals shall be 30 years as on 01.01.2020 and that for consultants shall be 65 years as on 01.01.2020.
Official Website: cgwb.gov.in
How To Apply For Central Ground Water Board Recruitment Offline/Online-
- Interested candidates may apply by submitting their details as per the prescribed format mentioned on the official site.
- Fill the application and declaration form complete in all aspects.
- Recheck all the details before taking a print out of it.
- Hard copy of application form and all other documents demanded have to be sent to the concerned respective offices as per the addresses given on the official site before the due date.
NOTE: You need to note that the applicant has an option for applying at two places. Applications of candidates applying for more than two places will be summarily rejected.