Central Bank Of India Recruitment :- A great news for all the job seekers because Central Bank Of India has published a recruitment notification for the procurement of employees for the Counselor FLCC posts with job locations all over India. There are various vacancies for the Central Bank Of India Recruitment 2017 for which any candidate who satisfies the eligibility criteria can apply. Eligible candidates may apply offline for the vacancy on or before the notification expires and no later than that to grab this golden opportunity.
Central Bank Of India Recruitment Notification :
|Organisation Name||Central Bank Of India|
|Name of the Vacancy||Counselor FLCC posts|
|Number of posts||Various|
|Last Date of Application||Soon as possible|
Central Bank Of India Recruitment Vacancy Details
- Total no. of vacancies : Various
No. of posts & their name :
- Counselor FLCC posts – Various
Educational Qualification :
Interested candidates should have completed Graduation Degree / Post Graduate degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Age Limit :
Candidates’ upper age limit should not exceed 65 years as on 31-07-2017. Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
Selection Procedure :
- Candidates will be selected based on their performance in Written exam and Personal Interview.
Application Fee : Visit the official website for details regarding application fee.
Salary : Rs. 25,000/-
Official Website : www.centralbankofindia.co.in
How to apply for Central Bank Of India Recruitment 2017
- All eligible candidates must download the application forms from the official website.
- Read the instructions carefully and fill the application form.
- Attach all relevant documents and testimonials.
- Send the hard copy of application form along with the relevant documents to the address as mentioned below:
Postal Address :
RD Department, Central Bank of India, Regional Office address 9 Arera Hills, Bhopal
We have provided you all the information about Central Bank Of India Recruitment for Counselor FLCC posts at www.centralbankofindia.co.in and would recommend you to visit the official website i.e. www.centralbankofindia.co.in for further details.