Central Bank of India Recruitment: Central Bank of India is a leading Public Sector Bank with 4300 branches with a staff of more than 37000 employees. The bank is looking for retired bank officers in Scale-II and above have, experience in working in any Public Sector Banks. You can get all information here and can proceed to apply for it before the Closing Date. Applications must be submitted in the offline Mode.
Central Bank of India Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Central Bank of India|
|Name of the Job||Incharge/Counselor for FLCs|
|Number of Vacancies||01|
|Last Date to Apply||03 June 2020|
Central Bank of India Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Central Bank of India
Name, Number & Educational Qualifications of The Posts:
|Asst Nursing Superintendent||GNM / B.Sc Nursing||10|
|Medical Physicist||Post Graduation||02|
|Public Relation Officer||MD||01|
|Deputy Medical Superintendent||02|
|Blood Transfusion Officer||Degree||01|
Last Date to Apply: Online submission of application has started and the last date for submission is 02 weeks from the date of the lifting of lockdown.
Selection Procedure: Candidates who will perform well in written tests and Personal Interview will be given an appointment on various posts.
Pay Scale: AIIMS Patna is offering the salary between Rs.75000 – Rs.1 lac per month for different posts.
- For General/OBC category candidates, the application fee is Rs.2000.
- For SC/ ST/ category applicants/Women Candidates/EWS, the application fee is exempted.
Age criteria: Candidates with their Ages between 21 Years to 40 Years are eligible to apply for this recruitment.
Official Website: www.aiimsbhopal.edu.in
How To Apply For AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment Offline/Online-
- You need to visit www.aiimsbhopal.edu.in and check the recruitment section and register yourself.
- After registration fills the application form completely and correctly.
- Enter your experience and other details.
- Attach the testimonies demanded and upload the latest pp side photograph and signature.
- Re-check all the details before submission.
- Pay the application fee and submit the form.
NOTE: Read the notification on the official website to know more about this recruitment written test dates and interview dates.