Central Bank of India Recruitment 2020: Central Bank of India is inviting offline applications as per the format provided on the official website of the organization i.e www.centralbankofindia.co.in for filling 01 vacancy for the post of Office Assistant. The applicants will be required to make sure to send the applications to the office by 01/04/2020.
Central Bank of India Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Central Bank of India|
|Name of the Job||Office Assistant|
|Number of Vacancies||01|
|Last Date to Apply||01/04/2020|
Central Bank of India Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Central Bank of India
Name of The Posts:
- Office Assistant-01
Educational Qualifications: Graduates with knowledge of Computers are eligible to apply for the recruitment. Those with knowledge of accounts and bookkeeping will be preferred.
Selection Procedure: Personal Interview is to be attended by every candidate.
Pay Scale: The pay scale of the candidates will be Rupees 12,000/- per month.
Application Fees: No candidate is to pay any kind of application fee.
Age criteria: The candidates will be required to make sure to check if they are eligible as per the specified criteria. The criterion is that only candidates equal to or below 35 years of age can apply for the recruitment.
Official Website: www.centralbankofindia.co.in
Important Instructions to apply for Central Bank of India Recruitment 2020:
- Make sure to read and understand all the details and instructions provided by the Central Bank of India and given above.
- Download the format of the application from www.centralbankofindia.co.in.
- Fill the details in the form and paste a passport size photo of yours.
- After that, send the same form to the following office address Regional Manager, Central Bank of India, Regional Office Chhindwada, Near Panjab Bhavan, Chitnavis Ganj, Narsingpur Road Pin code 480002 Chhindwara
- Applications must be received at the office in an A4 size envelope.
NOTE: The applications must be received by 03:00 PM on 01/04/2020. The candidates need to keep a photocopy of the filled form for future reference only.