Census of India Recruitment 2020: Apply for recruitment in Census of India for 389 vacancies of Statistical Investigator, Map Officer, Executive Officer by filling applications in offline mode and sending the same to the office till 25/04/2020 as notified by the notice issued on www.censusindia.gov.in.
Census of India Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Census of India|
|Name of the Job||Statistical Investigator, Map Officer, Executive Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||389|
|Last Date to Apply||25/04/2020|
Census of India Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Census of India
Name of The Posts:
- Deputy Registrar General – 08
- Additional Director – 02
- Joint Director (Census Operations) – 19
- Joint Director (EDP) – 09
- Assistant Registrar General – 01
- Deputy Director (EDP) – 13
- Map Officer – 04
- Assistant Director (Census Operation) – 52
- Assistant Director (Data Center) – 55
- Assistant Director (Admissions). – 01
- Research Officer – 04
- Statistical Investigator – 200
- Senior Geographer – 03
- Executive Officer – 18
Educational Qualifications: Graduation Degree/ B.E./ B.Tech/ Master Degree/ Officials Working under the Government are eligible to apply for the recruitment.
Selection Procedure: Written Exam and Personal Interview of the candidates will be conducted by the organization.
Pay Scale: The salary to be paid to the candidates will be a handsome salary as per the following criteria:
- Post 1,2: Level 13 per month
- Post 3-5: Level 12 per month
- Post 6,7,14: Level 11 per month
- Post 8-11: Level 10 per month
- Post 12,13: Level 07 per month
Application Fees: None of the candidates of any of the categories is required to pay application fee for the recruitment.
Age criteria: Age of the applicants must be not more than 56 years. The candidates of the reserved categories will also be provided with relaxation in the upper age limit as per the rules of the central government.
Official Website: www.censusindia.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Census of India Recruitment 2020:
- Fill the form and attach copies of required certificates.
- Paste a photo on the form and send the same to the following address: Under Secretary, Admin-III Section, Office of the RGI, NDCC-II Building, 1st Floor, Jaisingh Road, New Delhi-110001
NOTE: Applicants need to ensure to make sure to send the application forms to the office and that must be received till 25/04/2020.