CCI Recruitment 2021: Cement Corporation of India (CCI) is a public sector undertaking incorporated on 18th January 1965, with the motive to set up cement units across India. The corporation is seeking energetic aspirants for 49 vacant seats of Junior Management Trainee. The due date of application stands on December 31st, 2020. To check more information, let us carefully see the below-shown article carefully.
CCI Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Cement Corporation of India|
|Posts Name||Junior Management Trainee|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||New Delhi|
|Last Date To Apply||31/12/2020|
CCI Recruitment 2021 Complete Details-
Post Name: Junior Management Trainee posts are under the following disciplines :
- Chemical – 06
- Mechanical – 06
- Electrical – 06
- Instrumentation – 06
- Mining – 03
- Civil – 03
- Systems – 03
- HR – 04
- Marketing – 05
- Finance – 06
- Company Secretary – 01
Educational Qualifications: To know about the required experience and qualifications, read the official notice on the website.
Age Criteria: Maximum age for the application of vacancies in CCI is 27 years. Age will be considered on the 30th of November 2020.
Application Fee: Candidate need not pay any charges.
Pay Scale: The candidate will get a handsome monthly salary.
Selection Procedure: The selection for the vacant posts will be conducted by CCI through Interview.
Important Details Regarding CCI Recruitment 2021 –
All the potential and eligible candidates must apply for Junior Management Trainee on the fixed-format from 01st December to 31st December 2020. While verifying the details added in the application form, if it is found that there is any kind of error, the application will be rejected. All kinds of future notifications regarding recruitment will be published by the Cement Corporation of India on the official page as soon as possible.
How To Apply Online For CCI Recruitment 2021 –
- Interested candidates must submit the application in offline mode on the specified format.
- Go through the official website specified above and click on the career section.
- Find the Advt. of JMT and check out application terms.
- Put up complete details in the application form such as name, address, experience, qualifications, etc. in the application form, the format of which can be downloaded from the website.
- Paste the candidate’s colored photograph and join the documents self-attested photocopies.
- In end, send the complete testimonials to the concerned authority on or before 31st December 2020.
- Keep proof of application submission to use further.