CBIC Custom Dept. Mangalore Karnataka Recruitment 2021: CBIC Custom Dept. Mangalore Karnataka has given a notification for 19 seats of Tradesman & others under Group C. The nominees must check the ad/instructions, details carefully. The Custome Dept has published the notification on 2 October 2021 and the closing date to submit the offline Tradesman & Others application form is 2 November 2021. You will get all the other aspects regarding Custome Dept recruitment the following article.
CBIC Custom Dept. Mangalore Karnataka Recruitment 2021: Highlights
|Organization Name||CBIC Custom Dept. Mangalore Karnataka|
|Posts Name||Tradesman & Group C|
|The Starting Date to Apply Offline||02.10.2021|
|The Last Date to Apply Offline||02.11.2021|
CBIC Custom Dept. Mangalore Karnataka Recruitment 2021: Important Details
- Engine Driver- 03
- Sea man- 07
- Launch Mechanic- 02
- Greaser- 03
- Sr Deckhand- 02
- Tradesman- 01
- Sukhani- 01
The aspirants for the Custome Dept recruitment should have passed 8th class/12th class, or ITI with applicable years of experience from the recognized board/university or Institute can apply.
The selection process of Custome Dept recruitment might include a written test or interview.
The applying fee for the Custome Dept recruitment is not declared in the advertisement.
- For Post 1,4 – 18-25 Years
- For Post 6- 25 Years
- For Post 3,5,7- 30 Years
- For Post 1- 35 Years
- Sea man- Rupees 18000-56900
- Greaser- Rupees 18000-56900
- Tradesman- Rupees 19900-63200
- Launch Mechanic- Rupees 25500-81100
- Sukhani- Rupees 25500-81100
- Sr Deckhand- Rupees 21700-69100
- Engine Driver- Rupees 25500-81100
Official Website Link:
Move to the official site of CBIC Custom Dept. Mangalore Karnataka for more details at @https://www.cbic.gov.in/.
Steps To Consider To Apply Offline For CBIC Custom Dept. Mangalore Karnataka Recruitment 2021
- Proceed to the official website of the CBIC Custom Dept. Mangalore Karnataka and download the notification.
- Print and fill the Custome Dept application form with the info like name, age, qualification, address/phone number/identity proof, etc.
- Attach the asked docs/certificate/photo with the Custome Dept application form.
Address: Commissioner of Customs, New Customs House, Panambur, Mangaluru – 575010
Essential Links to Consider for CBIC Custom Dept. Mangalore Karnataka Recruitment 2021:
|Official Website Link||Check Here|
|Official Notification Pdf||Check Here|
|Application Form Pdf||Check Here|
Note: The applying mode is offline for CBIC Custom Dept. Mangalore Karnataka Recruitment 2021.