CBI Recruitment 2020: Central Bureau of Investigation has come up with an exciting job opportunity for the candidates looking for a job through an official notice of employment issued on www.cbi.gov.in asking applications to be filled for 11 vacancies of Sub Inspector of Police to be sent to the office in offline mode by 16/04/2020.
CBI Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Central Bureau of Investigation|
|Name of the Job||Sub Inspector of Police|
|Number of Vacancies||11|
|Last Date to Apply||16/04/2020|
CBI Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Central Bureau of Investigation
Name of The Posts:
- Sub Inspector of Police-11
Educational Qualifications: Applicants serving at executive or ministerial staff rank can apply for the recruitment who are serving in CBI for a least a minimum of 3 years.
Selection Procedure: The candidates will have to take the competitive exam held by the organization and must be physically fit and efficient as per the specified efficiency and measurement criteria.
Pay Scale: The pay scale to be paid to the candidates will be handsome as per the specified rules and norms for the payment of salaries.
Application Fees: Applicants will not have to pay any kind of application fee.
Age criteria: Age of the applicants must be lesser than or equal to 40 years.
Official Website: www.cbi.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for CBI Recruitment 2020:
- Download and take a print out of the copy of the format of application from the official website www.cbi.gov.in.
- Paste a latest passport size photo on the form and after that sign on the form in the columns provided.
- Make sure the photo is in white background and a color one only.
- Attach the copies of all of the required academic certificates after self attestation only.
- After that, the candidate is to send the application form to the office.
NOTE: No candidate will be allowed to apply after 16/04/2020. If any such application is received after the last date, it will not be considered.