CBI Recruitment 2019: Central Bureau of Investigation has invited candidates to apply for recruitment process for 59 vacancies for the post of Inspector. The applicants can apply in the offline mode till the last date. Any application received after last date will not be considered for the recruitment process. Read the description given below in order to avoid any kind of useful instruction to be followed during the recruitment process including while filling the application form.
CBI Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization
|Central Bureau of Investigation
|Name of the Job
|Number of Vacancies
|Last Date to Apply
CBI Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Central Bureau of Investigation
Name of The Posts:
Last Date to Apply: ASAP
Educational Qualifications: Applicants are required to be at least a Graduate and serving as an officer or have retired as on officer.
Selection Procedure: Written exam and personal interview collectively will decide about the recruitment of candidates.
Pay Scale: 40000 Rupees will be paid to the candidates after selection and posting on the relevant post.
Application Fees: Application fee is not to be paid by the candidates irrelevant of what category he or she belongs to.
Age criteria: Applicants are required to check the official notification for the age limit of candidates eligible to apply. Apply only after conforming to the set criteria only.
Official Website: www.cbi.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for CBI Recruitment 2019:
- The Applications are to be filled in physical form.
- The proforma of application is to be followed same as given on the application form.
- The form of application must be filled accurately as per the details in the certificates of educational qualification.
- Blue ball pen must be used only.
- Then photo must be pasted along with attaching the xerox copies of the academic certificates and send to the following Office address: Concerned Zone(Check the official notification)
NOTE: Send the application form in an envelope with application for the post of inspector.