Cantonment Board, St Thomas Mount cum Palavaram Recruitment 2019: It is a piece of good news that Cantonment Board, St Thomas Mount cum Palavaram has notified for 06 Vacant posts of Plumber, Pound Keeper, and Watchman. The desired person can submit the Offline application form in the office of the concerned authority till 08th July 2019. Read the article given below to know more about the selection procedure, application fees, salary and like parameters.
Cantonment Board St Thomas Mount cum Palavaram Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Cantonment Board, St Thomas Mount cum Palavaram|
|Name of the Job||Plumber, Pound Keeper, Watchman|
|Number of vacancies||06|
|Last Date to apply||08th July 2019|
Cantonment Board, St Thomas Mount cum Palavaram Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Cantonment Board, St Thomas Mount cum Palavaram
Name of The Posts:
- Plumber – 01
- Pound Keeper – 01
- Watchman – 04
Last Date to Apply: 08th July 2019
Educational Qualifications: Interested and the eligible person must have 08th/ ITI from the authorized board or institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of performance in the Written exam and Skill Test.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package, the list of which is given below :
- 19500 to 62000/- (Post 1) per month
- 15700 to 50000/- (Post 2,3) per month
- For GEN/OBC candidates Rs. 200/-
- No fees for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-25 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 15th July 2019.
Official Website: www.cbstm.org.in
Important Instructions to apply for Cantonment Board, St Thomas Mount Palavaram Recruitment 2019 :
- Go to the official website of the organization at www.cbstm.org.in
- Fill the particulars about the name, address, qualifications of the applicant.
- Attach the relevant documents along with the application form.
- Post the form to the below-given address. The Chief Executive Officer, Cantonment Board, North Parade Road, St. Thomas Mount, Chennai – 600016.
NOTE: The new notifications and other relevant information will be published on the official website.