Cantonment Board, Deolali Recruitment 2019: Cantonment Deolali Board has advertised for the recruitment of 06 Persons for Assistant Health Inspector, Office Assistant, and Junior Assistant. The application can be submitted by the qualified person on the portal by the 16th of September 2019. To know more about the pay scale, application fees, selection process, etc. read the article given below.
Cantonment Board Deolali Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Cantonment Board Deolali|
|Name of the Job||Assistant Health Inspector, Office Assistant, and Junior Assistant|
|Number of vacancies||06|
|Last Date to apply||16th of September 2019|
Cantonment Board Deolali Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Cantonment Board Deolali
Name of The Posts:
- Assistant Health Inspector – 01
- Junior Assistant (Jr. Clerk) – 01
- Office Assistant (Peon) – 03
- Junior Engineering (Mechanical) – 01
Last Date to Apply: 16th September 2019
Educational Qualifications: It is compulsory for the desired candidate to have 07th/10th with Diploma (Sanitary Inspector/Mechanical Engineering)/12th with MSCIT OR CIT from the recognized board or institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Exam and/or Skill Test, Document Verification.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package as follows :
- Rs. 5200 to 20200/- (Post 1,2) per month
- Rs. 4440 to 7440/- (Post 3) per month
- Rs. 9300 to 34800/- (Post 4) per month
- For GEN/OBC candidates Rs. 500/-
- Exempted for ExSM candidates.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-25 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 16th of September 2019.
Official Website: www.cbdeolali.org.in
Important Instructions to apply for Cantonment Board Deolali Recruitment 2019:
- Go through the website of an organization.
- Fill the details in the application form after the read of the important instructions.
- Upload the necessary documents after uploading the scanned photograph and the signature.
- Pay the application fees in a prescribed way till the due date.
- Finally, submit the application form before its end.
NOTE: Candidate should regularly visit the website of the organization.