CB Barrackpore Recruitment 2019: Cantonment Board Barrackpore is very happy to inform their readers that the organization is searching for 17 vacancies of Staff Nurse, LDC and Assistant Teacher. The interested candidate can submit the online application through the portal by the 23rd of December 2019. The complete details of recruitment and selection can be gained by the anxious person in the para shown below.
CB Barrackpore Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Cantonment Board Barrackpore|
|Name of the Job||Staff Nurse, LDC and Assistant Teacher|
|Number of vacancies||17|
|Last Date to apply||23rd December 2019|
CB Barrackpore Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Cantonment Board Barrackpore
Name of The Posts:
- Staff Nurse – 01
- Lower Division Clerk – 05
- Assistant Teacher – 11
Last Date to Apply: 23rd December 2019
Educational Qualifications: The applicant must be 10th/12th with D.EI.Ed/GNM/B.Sc (Nursing) from the authorized school/college.
Selection Procedure: The applicant will get selected on the basis of Written Exam, Skill and Typing Test.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package as follows:
- Rs. 7100-37600/- with GP of Rs. 3600 per month.
- For the GEN/OBC candidates Rs. 250/-
- No fees for SC/ST and PwD candidates.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-25 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 23rd December 2019.
Official Website: www.cbbarrackpore.org
Important Instructions to apply for CB Barrackpore Recruitment 2019:
- Fill the organization website on google and then read the important instructions.
- Click on the Application tab and fill the details there in the form as per the records.
- Now upload the scanned photograph and the signature of the applicant in a scanned way.
- Deposit the fees by using the feasible way and submit the form before the due date.
- No requirement to send the hard copy of the form at any place.
NOTE: Candidate must check the recruiter’s website continuously for the important updates released by the organization from time to time.