Cantonment Board, PUNE Recruitment: Cantonment Board, PUNE Dehu Road has announced a job vacancy for this year. The board is in search of talented and skilled aspirants for filling up one post of Assistant Medical Officer full time on a contract basis. The applications will be invited through the official site. This post is open for both freshers and experienced candidates, for more details read it completely.
Cantonment Board, PUNE Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization
|Cantonment Board, PUNE
|Name of the Job
|Assistant Medical Officer
|Number of Vacancies
|Last Date to Apply
|28 May 2020
Cantonment Board, PUNE Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Cantonment Board, PUNE
Name of The Posts:
- Assistant Medical Officer – 01
Last Date to Apply: The application forms need to be sent on or before 28 May 2020.
- Assistant Medical Officer – Candidates applying should have completed MBBS from any recognized institute approved by the Indian Medical Council.
Selection Procedure: Applicants will be selected based on their proficiency in personal interviews to be held in Pune.
Pay Scale: Candidates selected for Assistant Medical Officer Post will get an attractive amount of salary of Rs.55000 per month
Application Fees: No application fee is asked by the board to apply for this recruitment.
Age criteria: No updation regarding the age criteria is given by the Cantonment Board, Pune.
Official Website: https://www.cbdehuroad.org
How To Apply For Cantonment Board, PUNE Recruitment Offline/Online-
- Before applying, the candidates need to check the eligibility criteria for the post.
- Fill the application form and attach a passport size photograph, photocopies of mark sheets, experience certificates, other documents like birth certificate, address proof, etc.
- Recheck all the details before submission.
- After rechecking submit the application form.
NOTE: The candidates are informed that CB, Pune is located on Dehu Road. For more updates and information keep visiting the official site from time to time.