Canara Bank Recruitment: Higher Education Financing Agency (HEFA) a joint company of Ministry of HRD – GOI and Canara Bank announced an open vacancy for the post of Senior Credit Analyst, Public Relation Officer (PRO) & Manager. The organization wants deserving candidates for their 03 vacant seats. The last date for this recruitment is 03 December 2017.
Canara Bank Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Canara Bank|
|Name of the Job||Manager & Public Relation Officer|
|Number of vacancies||03|
|Last day to apply||03 December 2017|
Canara Bank Recruitment Total Vacancy Details
Name of the Post:
- Senior Credit Analyst- 01 post
- Public Relation Officer- 01 post
- Manager- 01 post
Number of vacancies: 03
Minimum qualification for this recruitment will be Graduation / Post Graduation from recognized university or Institution.
Candidates’ age should be less than 63 years as on 01/06/2017. Age relaxation for the recruitment will be applicable only for PWD/OBC/SC/ ST categories candidates, which is as per Governments rule.
Candidates who are applying for that recruitment, they have to clear Personal Interview.
Official Website: www.canarabank.com
Last date for sending the application form through mail – 02/12/2017
Instructions to apply for Canara Bank Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates have to download the application form from official website.
- Reads all instruction to apply and begin by filling the application form.
- Fill all the details as mentioned in your high school mark sheet,
- Complete the application form and attach all documents copies and also two photos stapled with the documents.
- Paste your photo and signature where it is recommended on the application form.
- Send it all to put in an envelope, to the below given address.
Higher Education Financing Agency
6th floor, Naveen Complex,
No 14, MG Road, Bangalore
This is all we have about the recruitment of Canara Bank Recruitment for Manager & Public Relation Officer Posts at www.canarabank.com.