Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2019: Calcutta High Court decides to appoint the eligible candidates to the 08 vacant posts of Interpreting Officer. The court has announced through the public notice that willing candidates having the knowledge of Hindi/ English/ Bengali/ Nepali/ Santhali can fill the application form offline. The application form will be filled on or before 21st June 2019. Educational qualification, age requirement, number of vacancies under various categories of posts, application fee, pay scale all these details are given in the following paragraph. Candidates can check this first and then apply. The official website of Court is www.calcuttahighcourt.gov.in.
Calcutta High Court Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Calcutta High Court|
|Name of the Job||Interpreting Officer|
|Number of vacancies||08|
|Last Date to apply||21st June 2019|
Calcutta High Court Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Calcutta High Court
Name of The Posts:
- Interpreting Officer (Ability to Translate from Hindi and Bengali to English and Vice versa) – 04
- Interpreting Officer (Ability to Translate from Hindi and Urdu to English and Vice versa) – 02
- Interpreting Officer (Ability to Translate from Nepali and Bengali to English and Vice versa) – 01
- Interpreting Officer (Ability to Translate from Olchiki/ Santhali and Bengali to English and Vice versa) – 01
Date to Apply: 21-06-2019
Educational Qualifications: Applicants are required to possess a Graduation Degree in the languages as specified above from a recognized university/ institute.
Selection Procedure: Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of Competitive Examination.
Pay Scale: The Recruited candidates will be paid a handsome salary of Rs.15,600/- to Rs.42,000/- with grade pay of Rs.5400/- with a monthly special allowance of Rs.300/- per month.
Application Fees: The Application fee for SC/ ST of WB is Rs.100/- against a fee amount of Rs.300/-for all other candidates.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-40 years as on 01-01-2019 besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.calcuttahighcourt.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply:
- The application form has to be submitted to the Registrar, Original Side, High Court Calcutta.
- The form should be typed or handwritten on a plain paper.
- It should hold candidate name, age, parents name, date of birth, address, educational qualification, category, nationality, and details of the fee particulars.
- Full signature of the candidate with date must be given at the bottom of the application.
- Incomplete application will be rejected.
NOTE: For further announcements, all candidates can regularly visit the website www.calcuttahighcourt.gov.in.