Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment: Cabinet Secretariat has decided to appoint Field Assistant (GD) in the department on the vacant 12 seats. Candidate can submit the application in the Offline mode on the format prescribed for this purpose. The applicants who have domicile of seven NorthEastern states and know the regional language are only eligible to apply for this recruitment. More criteria are mentioned below.
Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Cabinet Secretariat|
|Name of the Job||Field Assistant (GD)|
|Number of vacancies||12|
|Last Date to apply||31 August 2020|
Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Cabinet Secretariat
Name of The Posts:
- Field Assistant (GD) – 12
Last Date to Apply: Send the application forms on or before 31 August 2020.
Educational Qualifications: Applicant should have done 12th from the recognized board, university, or institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Exam, Physical Efficiency Test, and Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs. 21700 per month.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age of less or equal to 27 years and more than or equal to 18 years counted from 15 May 2020. Relaxation for reserved and other categories will be given as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.cabsec.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment OFFLINE:
- The Applicant should fill the details in the application form according to the guidelines laid on the official site.
- Paste the latest photograph with the signature in the application form.
- Attach the self-attested documents related to name, address, qualifications, age, caste. etc.
- Send it to the address specified below after rechecking all the details – Under Secretary (Pers.F), Cabinet Secretariat, Govt. of India, Room No. 1001, B-1
Wing, 10th Floor, Pt. Deendayal Antyodaya Bhawan, CGO Complex, Lodhi
Road, New Delhi-110003
- The document and application form should be sent via registered or speed post.
NOTE: Candidate should get important notifications from the web portal of the organization.