BSSS Recruitment 2020: Bihar Swasthya Suraksha Samiti is inviting online applications for recruitment to be filed online only on the official website www.statehealthsocietybihar.org for engagement of candidates for 54 vacancies of Accounts Officer, Accountant, Executive Assistant. The candidates will be able to apply before the specified date i.e 07/04/2020.
BSSS Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Bihar Swasthya Suraksha Samiti|
|Name of the Job||Accounts Officer, Accountant, Executive Assistant|
|Number of Vacancies||54|
|Last Date to Apply||07/04/2020|
BSSS Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Bihar Swasthya Suraksha Samiti
Name of The Posts:
- Accounts Officer-02
- Executive Assistant (State)-12
- Executive Assistant (District)-38
Educational Qualifications: The candidates need to have passed a Graduate or PG Degree in Commerce (Post 1-2) and Graduation in any field (Post 3-4) with relevant work experience from a recognized college or university.
Selection Procedure: Applicants will have to qualify in the specified process of selection which will include Computer Based Test, Skill Test, and Personal Interview after which final document verification will be done.
Pay Scale: The salary to be paid to the candidates after appointment will be as follows post wise:
- Post 1: 50,000 Rupees
- Post 2,3: 25,000 Rupees
- Post 4: 20,000 Rupees
Application Fees: The candidates need to pay the application as specified below according to their category:
- General and OBC Category: 300 Rupees
- SC/ ST/ PH/ Women Candidates: 150 Rupees
Age criteria: Age of the applicants must be as follows:
- Male Candidates: 21-37 years
- Female Candidates: 21-40 years
Official Website: www.statehealthsocietybihar.org
Important Instructions to apply for BSSS Recruitment 2020:
- Go to the official website www.statehealthsocietybihar.org and fill the application for recruitment in Bihar Swasthya Suraksha Samiti.
- Details must be as per the records.
- The fee is to be paid by the candidates in online mode through debit or credit card or internet banking.
- Make sure to cross-check the filled details before final submission.
NOTE: All of the candidates need to make sure to have submitted their applications till 07/04/2020. Any candidate failing to do so will not be allowed any further chance.