Bihar Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2019: Bihar Staff Selection Commission ((BSSC) advertised for 1505 Vacancies of Sahayak Urdu Anuwadak, Urdu Anuwadak and Rajbhasha Sahayak. The online applications for the above specifiied posts is accepted till 04th December 2019. Forr complete information regarding the scale of pay, application procedure, age level, application process, etc. check the article mentioned below.
Bihar Staff Selection Commission Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Bihar Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the Job||Sahayak Urdu Anuwadak, Urdu Anuwadak and Rajbhasha Sahayak|
|Number of vacancies||1505|
|Last Date to apply||04-12–2019|
Bihar Staff Selection Commission Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Bihar Staff Selection Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Sahayak Urdu Anuwadak – 1294
- Urdu Anuwadak – 202
- Rajbhasha Sahayak – 09
Last Date to Apply: 04th December 2019
Educational Qualifications: Applicant must have 12th/Graduation Degree/PG Degree (Urdu) from the recognized board or university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written exam, Skill Test and Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package i.e. Level 5 (Post 1) and Level 6 (Post 2–3) per month.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-37 years (Post 1 Male), 21–37 years (Post 2,3 Male), 18-40 years (Post 1 Female), 21-40 years (Post 2,3 Female) besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01st August 2019.
Official Website: www.bssc.bih.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for Bihar Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2019:
- Log in the website of organization www.bssc.bih.nic.in
- Fill the details in the application form after read out the important instructions.
- The details about the applicant should be in the clear and in the correct manner.
- Then upload the utmost documents before the ending date of application with the signature and recent photograph in it.
- Pay the fees if required otherwise ignore.
- In the last, submit the application ensuring the accuracy of the details filled in the form.
NOTE: Candidate should continuously try to get the updates given on the portal.