BSF Recruitment 2020: Border Security Force has issued an official notice for employment on www.bsf.nic.in for filling 317 vacancies for various posts of Sub Inspector, Head Constable, Plumber, Electrician. The applicants need to apply for the recruitment in the offline mode and the applications must be sent to the office by 16/03/2020.
BSF Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Border Security Force|
|Name of the Job||Sub Inspector, Head Constable, Plumber, Electrician|
|Number of Vacancies||317|
|Last Date to Apply||16/03/2020|
BSF Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Border Security Force
Name of The Posts:
|Sr.||Name of Post||Total|
|1||Sub Inspector (Master)||05|
|2||Sub Inspector (Engine Driver)||09|
|3||Sub Inspector (Workshop))||03|
|4||Head Constable (Master)||56|
|5||Head Constable (Engine Driver)||68|
|7||Mechanic (Diesel Petrol Engine)||07|
Educational Qualifications: Candidates must have passed Class 10th/ 12th/ Graduation Degree from a recognized board or university.
Selection Procedure: The candidates will be recruited on the basis of Merit and Direct Recruitment Exam 2020.
Pay Scale: Salary of the candidates will be as per the rules and regulations of the government.
Application Fees: Applicants need to pay the fee for recruitment as follows:
- For SI (Master/ Workshop, Engine Driver): Rs.200/-
- For HC (Master, Workshop, Engine Driver) & CT (Crew): Rs.100/-
The application fee will be paid through Demand Draft only.
Age criteria: Age of the candidates must be as per the specified guidelines as follows:
- Post 1-2: 22-28 years
- All Other Posts: 20-25 years
Official Website: www.bsf.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for BSF Recruitment 2020:
- Fill the offline application form as per the format provided on www.bsf.nic.in.
- Paste a photo on the form and sign on the form wherever asked.
- Fee is to be paid in the form of DD so get one ready and attach the same with application form along with copies of certificates and send to any of the specified office addresses.
NOTE: The candidates need to make sure that their applications must reach the office by the below-specified dates:
- Last Date for Receipt of Offline Applications: 16/03/2020
- Last Date for Receipt of Offline Applications (Far-Flung Areas): 30/03/2020