Border Security Force Recruitment 2019: Border Security Force (BSF) a Union Govt. Agency regulated by the Ministry of Home Affairs decided to hire for the vacant posts in the organization. There is a total of 1356 vacancies for the posts of Constables (GD). An anxious person can apply Offline through walk-in-interview by 14th November 2019. To clear any doubt about recruitment check the details mentioned below carefully.
Border Security Force Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Border Security Force|
|Name of the Job||Constable (GD)|
|Number of vacancies||1356|
|Last Date to apply||14-11-2019|
Border Security Force Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Border Security Force
Name of The Posts:
- Male Constable (GD) (Under BSF) -618
- Male Constable (GD) (Under CISF) – 566
- Female Constable (GD) (Under BSF) – 109
- Female Constable (GD) (Under CISF) – 63
Last Date to Apply: 14-11-2019
Educational Qualifications: Interested person must have 10th from the recognized board.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Exam, Physical Standard Test, Physical Efficiency Test, and Medical Exam.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package which is Rs. 21700-69100/- per month.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-23 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01st August 2019.
Official Website: www.bsf.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for Border Security Force Recruitment 2019:
- The candidate can read the official notice released by the organization.
- After to have ensured about the eligibility criteria, the applicant can take the print of the form.
- Then fill the details in the form in an exact way.
- In finally send the application with copies of the mandatory documents to the below-specified address. PST & PET Center in Respective District
- The copy of the application filled must be retained by the candidate for future purposes.
- An incomplete form will not be accepted.
NOTE: The candidate must view the latest updates published by the organization time and again.