Border Roads Organisation Recruitment 2019: Border Roads Organisation has invited applications among masses in order to recruit 337 candidates for the different posts of Multi Skilled Worker, Draughtsman, and Supervisor. Interested applicant can submit the application within 45 days of releasing the official notification. For more contents of the post, check the below-given article.
Border Roads Organisation Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Border Roads Organisation|
|Name of the Job||Multi-Skilled Worker, Draughtsman, and Supervisor Stores|
|Number of vacancies||337|
|Last Date to apply||Within 45 days|
Border Roads Organisation Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Border Roads Organisation
Name of The Posts:
- Draughtsman – 40
- Hindi Typist – 22
- Supervisor Stores – 37
- Radio Mechanic – 02
- Laboratory Assistant – 01
- Welder – 15
- Multi-Skilled Worker (Mason) – 215
- Multi-Skilled Worker (Mass Waiter) – 05
Last Date to Apply: Within 45 days
Educational Qualifications: Candidate should have 10th/12th and/or ITI/Graduation Degree from the recognized board, institute or university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the Written Test and/or Physical Efficiency Test & Practical Test (Trade Test) and Medical Examination.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package as follows: Rs. 29200/- (Post 1), Rs. 19900/- (Post 2,6), Rs. 25500/- (Post 3,4), Rs. 21700/- (Post 5) and Rs. 18000/- (Post 2,6) per month.
Application Fees: Read the official article to know about it.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-27 years (Post 1-6), 18-25 years (Post 7-8) besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.bro.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Border Roads Organisation Recruitment 2019:
- Applicant must fill the application on the hard page as available on the website.
- The candidate should fill the form after the read of important guidelines.
- Paste the latest photograph with the signature in it.
- Attach the copies of the documents demanded in the form.
- Deposit the fees and send the application to the below-given address on or before the due date. Commandant GREF Centre, Dighi Camp, Pune – 411015
NOTE: All the new updates related to the post will be published on the website from time to time.